4 Days Rejuvenating Bliss Meditation Retreat
24 Jun @ 3:00 pm - 27 Jun @ 11:00 am
Bliss meditation by Divine Soul Yoga is a powerful way to commune to the Divine within yourself! The root of yoga and meditation is deeply engraved in the soil of India, also known as the land of Spirituality. Our beloved Master, Dr. Deepak Mittal has specially curated a holistic life-altering wellness solution.
At Divine Soul Yoga, the ancient science of life and its secret treasures are revealed with soul-enriching meditation retreats in the lap of nature, real and authentic yoga by our well qualified yoga experts, laughter therapy & restorative healing practices through a few days of complete surrender.
This special holistic wellness retreat consists of practical techniques and anchors that help you achieve a perfect equilibrium between mind, body andsoul. Cultivate a life of wisdom and live a supremely victorious journey of life.
Salient features of the retreat:
- Bliss Meditation: Who says meditation is only for a chosen few?? Learn a super easy meditation which has its foundation in Love. This meditation is specially curated by Master Dr. Deepak Mittal from his spiritual experiences.
- Divine Healing: It is the amalgamation of both ancient & modern healing techniques. Wouldn’t it be nice if you learn these interesting techniques & become a self-healer. You will discover the Inner power of your soul & enhance the flow of divine energy within you that will shepherd good luck, inner peace, contentment & prosperity in your life.
- Laughter therapy: Are we missing a very important thing from our lives?? Yes our Laughter!! Laughter yoga (Hasyayoga) is a modern exercise which will induces spontaneous laughter in you. Discover that you don’t really need a reason to be happy and laughing!! Join us for a burst of laughter with crazy fun-filled movements & activities and be happy throughout the day!!
- Yoga Asana: The yoga asana has been designed in such a way that it will rejuvenate yourself, make you flexible, de-stress you and give you a higher clarity of mind. Starting from simple to advanced asana you will be learn it all from our very experienced and qualified yoga teachers. You will be able to practice it later from the comfort of your home
- 3 night accommodation in a comfortable luxury room (2 participants per room)
- 3 days Deep Meditation session with insightful discourse on life lesions
- Laughter Therapy and Restorative Healing
- 2 super fun loaded afternoon with recreational & mindfulness activities
Friday 24th June 2022
03:00 pm Check in at the reception
- Welcome introduction
- Laughter Yoga
- Pranayama & Yoga
- Beautiful Discourse by Master (This will prepare you for next morning meditation) and Q&A
Day 2 & 3
Saturday & Sunday 25th & 26th June 2022
- Deep meditation followed by beautiful discourse
- Restorative Healing Sessions (learn the art of intention & energy)
- Mindfulness activity
- Extensive yoga & pranayama sessions by our expert yoga teachers
- Joyful Laughter sessions with Music
Monday 27th June 2022
- Morning Deep meditation & experience sharing
- Goodbye & Keep practicing Bliss Meditation 😊
Meet the Master
Dr. Deepak Mittal
Dr. Deepak Mittal is a 1st generation entrepreneur, philanthropist and a visionary. He is the managing director of International Tractors Limited. Rose from a very humble beginning, he was a son of a government insurance officer. He has reached a pinnacle of success despite all the limitations of money, resources, and being from a small city of Punjab, Hoshiarpur.
Having big aspirations for global business, He started his career as a co-founder of the company from zero. Currently, the company has its global presence in more than 120 countries along with all the EU nations by the brand name Solis.
After achieving great success in career, Dr. Mittal realised that success and contentment (inner happiness) are two different things. He believes that even after attaining great name, fame & luxuries, a person is not necessarily a happy person. Dr. Mittal measures success in terms of holistic happy and healthy living.
After this realization he started his search for internal happiness. He spent his time with great spiritual teachers of India to learn meditation. He studied various spiritual books, spent time in nature and finally could reach a place where he felt that he was happy and successful. His mission is to share & spread this precious knowledge through Divine Soul Yoga. Dr. Mittal has faced many adversities in life. He is aware of the challenges one faces, may it be in personal life or at the professional front. He preaches what he practices in his own life.
With daily practice of these practical techniques, meditations and reading he has integrated the art of happy living in his life. All his workshops are based on his practical experience. He wishes that with his guidance, everyone becomes capable enough to handle their stress, face the challenges of life like a warrior and come out victorious and lead a good quality life!
Dr. Amit Khanna
Dr. Amit Khanna is a Physiotherapist, Yoga Expert and Therapist.
With more than 15 years of experience in teaching, training and practice in Yoga and Physiotherapy, he has promoted and spread India’s cultural reach as a representative of the Government of India for years. Dr. Khanna is an MBA, holds four and half years Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy from Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. Later he turned to Yoga Therapy and completed his Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy of two years duration on fellowship from Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India. He completed his training in Yoga Therapy from National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, Bangalore and from Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthan, Bangalore.
The turning point came in his life, when he met Dr Deepak Mittal,
Founder of Divine Soul Yoga in the Netherlands and became his
disciple and joined his mission.
For any queries, call at +31 6 85612534
Tom Schreursweg 40
1067 MC Amsterdam
Venue Website: https://unbound-amsterdam.com/en/
The rooms are expected to be shared with 2 participants.